22nd March , 2016
What am I doing right now
Updated 26 March 2018
I'm in Taipei and right now I am:
- Thinking about balance in regards to health, life and physicality
- Currently taking on students for private mentorship
- Freelancing again
- Climbing three times a week.
- Started lifting weights to balance out my muscle imbalances
- Learning VulcanJS, a GraphQL framework
- Learning GraphQL and Apollo
- Learning more about testing
- Updating my npm package with ~200k downloads a month that has been neglected for too long. A testing package called jest-fetch-mock
- Just bought design code book! Planning on reading one chapter per day from today
- Thinking about learning d3 and data viz. Been interested in it for too long...
- Also just listened to a podcast on web animations and greensock, which is also something I've been wanting to learn for ages.
- 2018 is definitely the year of learning
- Thinking about learning SVG...