21st July , 2016
Awesome links by me. Updated 2 February 2018
- Three Habits of Great Learners - Great habits every student/learner should have. Applies to subject.
- You Don't Know JS - 6 books to deep dive in JS. All Free.
- Promises - Jake Archibald - Everyone needs to learn how to use promises
- Understanding Closures with Ease - Everyone also needs to learn closures
- Apply, Call and Bind Function Methods - These are also essential.
- The Event loop and asynchronous programming
- How to learn Web Frameworks - Frameworks come and go, but the ability to learn a new one remains.
- How to learn React - A high level guide on how to learn React and the ecosystem
- How to handle state in React - State is one of the fundamental concepts in react. Learn how to use it.
- Smart and Dumb Components - Once you've mastered the basics of state. You can start to separate it between components.
- React Router Tutorial - After learning React, you'll need a router. React Router is your best bet.
- React Fundamentals
- Getting Started with Redux
- Learn Redux
- Building React Applications with Idiomatic Redux
- Four semesters of CS - http://btholt.github.io/four-semesters-of-cs/
- AI - http://ai.berkeley.edu/lecture_videos.html
- Blockchain in JS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVqczFZr124
- Levelup Tutorials - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjXb3PRL9WI